Food Processing NCII
A short course that will train you in food processing procedures, basic steps of food handling, and operating food processing equipment.
Program Goals and Objectives
At the end of 552 hours/92 days of training, trainees will be able to:
- Develop their capabilities (knowledge, skills and attitude) in FOOD PROCESSING (FOP) NC II in accordance with industry standards, including following relevant environmental rules and regulations;
- Strengthen the core competencies to process foods by salting, curing and smoking; process food by fermentation and pickling; process food by sugar concentration; and packing the processed food and operating simple packing equipment;
- 90% of trainees enrolled in FOP NC II should have graduated;
- 100% of the graduates should have undergone the national competency assessment;
- 86% of those who were nationally assessed should have been certified; and
- 75% of FOP NC II graduates should have been employed.