Computer Systems Servicing
A program that will train you to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems in personal computers.
Program Goals and Objectives
At the end of 280 hours/47 days of training, trainees will be able to:
- Develop their capabilities (knowledge, skills and attitude) in COMPUTER SYSTEMS SERVICING (CSS) NC II in accordance with industry standards;
- Heighten the core competencies required in installing and configuring computer systems, setting-up computer networks and servers and in maintaining and repairing computer systems and networks;
- 90% of trainees enrolled in CSS NC II should have graduated;
- 100% of the graduates should have undergone the national competency assessment;
- 86% of those who were nationally assessed should have been certified; and
- 75% of CSS NC II graduates should have been employed.